“Financial Awakenings” Most Recent
- 106 Things We Do For Clients, No. 43 September 20, 2017
- Community Education Class-Emotions & Money September 19, 2017
- How to Make Sense of Big Numbers September 18, 2017
- Alison a Presenter at Insider’s Forum Conference September 15, 2017
- Equifax Breach Commentary with Rick Kahler September 14, 2017
- 106 Things We Do For Clients, No. 42 September 13, 2017
Are You A Business Owner?
At Kahler Financial Group, we are a business consulting company that truly understands small business owners. Every person on the staff either operates a small business or has done so. We understand the struggles of meeting a payroll, the risks of expanding or taking on debt, and the challenge of managing employees. Rick himself has over 30 years of experience in owning, marketing, and managing numerous small businesses. Our clients find a lot of value in "bouncing ideas" off of him, especially since he is usually just an email away.
As your business consultant partner, we can help with planning for succession, minimizing taxes, and maximizing benefits. Rick also has over 30 years of business valuation experience as both a business broker and appraiser. His insight and knowledge on valuing a business is unusual among planners and extremely helpful for clients. Few financial planners understand small business better.