Are you going to be able to retire to the lifestyle you dream of?
If you're like most Americans, retirement planning is a major concern for you. Do you worry about:
- The rising cost of healthcare?
- Your ability to leave an inheritance?
- Having to delay the start of your retirement?
- Protecting your assets?
- Converting your assets to retirement income?
Ideally, having enough for retirement means being able to live where and how you want to live, to enjoy long-deferred hobbies, to fulfill dreams such as traveling, to feel secure that you will have the care you may need in old age, and to carry out estate planning that leaves legacies to family members or charitable causes.
If you are worried about being able to enjoy your own retirement, one way to begin easing those concerns is to think consciously and deliberately about what you want retirement to look like. How will you want to spend your time? How and where do you want to live? Realistically, what do you expect your health to be like? Do you look forward to being free to travel, spending time with family, being more involved in your community, or volunteering? What are your retirement dreams?
Whatever they may be, Kahler Financial Group can help you get the most out of life with the money you have.
We will work with you to determine your current financial status, evaluate your goals, develop a sound retirement plan to meet those goals, and monitor your future progress.
Why Work with Kahler Financial Group?
1. Our Expertise: Kahler Financial Group has been helping individuals and businesses plan for retirement for over 30 years.
2. Our Training: all of our Financial Advisors are Certified Financial Planners (CFP®). In addition, each has completed a master's degree in Financial Planning, Investments or Finance; and has received additional training in finance, real estate, asset protection, investments, and appraisals of real estate and businesses.
3. Our Fee Structure: Kahler Financial Group is a Client Centered, Fee-Only Retirement Planning firm. We receive no commissions on product recommendations or from third parties such as mutual funds or insurance companies.
4. Our Fiduciary Obligation to our Clients: unlike many traditional brokerage firms, our legal and fiduciary duty is to place your interests ahead of all others. As fiduciaries, our professionals are not salespeople; instead they are advocates working on your behalf.
Free Initial Consultation
Kahler Financial Group offers a free initial consultation. We welcome the opportunity to spend time with you, discussing your individual needs, asking and answering questions, reviewing our unique services, and confirming that KFG is the best fit for helping you achieve your financial goals.
Contact us to schedule your Free Consultation.