As you know, Lilly is leaving KFG to stay home with her two young daughters as of this Friday, November 16th. With this development, we have an open position in our client service role. Who better to ask for recommendations than those who this role assists the most, our clients. Below is the ad for the position. Please feel free to forward it to anyone you feel may be a match for this role and KFG.
Client Service Specialist/Account Manager
We are currently searching for a Client Service Specialist/Account Manager. We are looking for someone who is both qualified for the open position and especially passionate about working in our culture.
Gathering and processing client information —compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, reconciling, downloading or verifying client data information in the firms’ client related software programs, including CRM’s, financial planning software, investment management software, aggregation software and other related or connected programs.
- Producing routine reports to adhere to compliance standards and quarterly administrative requests.
- Tracking client service issues and new business transactions in progress and report on a weekly basis or as requested.
- Coordinating transfers of assets into custodian accounts assisting in opening new accounts and applications, and processing client requests for cash.
- Processing client withdrawal requests and RMDs.
- Coordinating client correspondence — answering telephone calls, greeting clients, receiving and delegating client questions and requests via telephone, fax, email, or mail.
- Scheduling client meetings with clients, team members, and other invitees.
- Preparing proper planning agreements, forms, and applications for client meetings.
- Coordinating new account/account changes and other online applications as necessary and coordinating client follow up.
- Coordinating client on-boarding process.
- 5-7 experience working in client services, preferably associated with the financial planning field. Willing to complete requirements for professional licensing (CFP®, AFC, FPQP™) for growth in the company
- Completion of undergraduate degree, preferably in finance, business management or accounting or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Willingness and ability to work in a team based environment.
- Enthusiastic and supportive of the firm’s values, vision, and culture
- Highly self-motivated, mature and extremely ethical.
- Uses a personal management system. Our preferred system is GTD
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to handle a number of time sensitive and detailed responsibilities simultaneously.
- Drawn to a Holacracy, a non-hierarchical organizational operating system.
- Strong analytical and technological skills; client and “service first” orientation.
- Embraces Non-Violent Communication and other personal self-development practices
No phone calls please. If interested, please send a PDF of your cover letter and resume to Careers@kahlerfinancial.com.
In your cover letter please tell us:
- What attracts you to Kahler Financial Group?
- What you would bring to Kahler Financial Group?
- What do you need most from Kahler Financial Group?
We are an equal opportunity employer. Selected candidate may be required to pass a drug test and background check and may be asked to complete personality and/or competency tests.