August 28, 2015 – August 28, 2015
Map and Directions | Register
Blending financial planning with therapy to help clients attain financial wellness is a ‘bleeding edge’ concept. A growing number of therapists and financial planners are partnering as an effective way to address client’s money issues. Rick Kahler, CFP®, and Dave Jetson, LPC-MH, MS, QMHP are pioneers in the emerging field of financial therapy and blending individual and group therapy with financial planning. This webinar is a case example of how a financial professional and therapy professional can work together to the benefit of clients.
AFC® – Application has been granted for one (1) hour of AFC credit.
CFP® – Application has been granted for one (1) hour of CFP® credit.
Who Should Attend: This webinar is designed primarily for experienced practitioners in both of the following fields of practice and in academia:
- Therapists, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Psychologists
- Financial Counselors, CFPs®, Wealth Managers, Financial Planners and the like
Levels: This session is best suited for experienced, graduate degreed attendees, but those who are working on advanced degrees or who are at the earlier stages of their practice and experience will also benefit
At the end of this session, the Participant should be able to:
- Identify the pertinent aspects of adding a financial therapy approach to your practice
- Examine collaboration methods financial planners and therapists could consider
- Formulate a plan that could help you identify and locate a collaborative financial or therapist partner
There is a small fee to register for the webinar. Click here to register.