One of the Counselor’s KFG works with for Financial Counseling, Dave Jetson, is hosting a Financial Therapy Workshop September 25th-September 28th. The workshop is designed for anyone that would like to better understand their relationship with money.
It will explore:
- Shopping patterns rather than shopping with self worth
- money triggers
- underlying beliefs and feelings around money
- emotions behind financial decisions
- addictive patterns associated with money
- how your self-worth impacts your money patterns
- family & relationship dynamics around money
See the flyer below for more information and how to register.