Every seat was full in the KFG dining room and almost as many clients called in or joined us on the web for our KFG Town Hall meeting. Rick addressed a host of questions, including:
- How is the current recession different from the others?
- What similarities are there with the Great Depression and will this be Great Depression II?
- Why has every usual indicator of a market bottom failed?
- What international banking crises similar to this crisis can we glean information from?
- What can we expect in the way of a recovery?
- How can a smart person like me avoid making a dumb money mistake?
- What are my investment options if I am still scared to death?
- How can we thrive during this downturn?
This was probably the most important teleclass we’ve ever done. Every KFG client needs to hear this information. If you missed it, don’t despair. KFG clients can watch the presentation by clicking here and entering your username and password. In the drop down menu select “Teleclass/Workshop” and it will be the first teleclass on the list. If you do not have a password or are having trouble with your current password, e-mail Lindsay (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will assist you.
We urge you to watch this teleclass if you have any financial or economic concerns and especially before your next review.