The teleclass with George Frear was one of our best ever. If you missed it, no worries, you can listen to the recording. Here are some of the topics you’ll learn about:
1. Why you may want to add “Equipment Breakdown” to your homeowner’s policy.
2. The difference between an insurance broker and a captive agent.
3. The role of a financial planner in an insurance review.
4. What to do with claims that are under your deductible.
5. Why having your insurance agent check your credit score may save you 10 to 15%.
6. How to find out about past claims on a car or home you are thinking of buying.
7. Why lease/loan gap coverage is crucial if you owe more on your vehicle than it is worth.
To listen to the teleclass, log into the Client Only Area on the website and click on “Teleclass/Workshop” in the drop down box to bring up the August 20th teleclass.