I would like to introduce myself to those of you who are new to Kahler Financial Group and to reacquaint myself with those of you I have already met. My name is Laura Longville. I am a financial counselor who works with Rick and his clients at KFG. We are partners in providing you with a holistic approach to your life and finances.
Once a month I will post an article exploring the benefits of financial coaching and how financial coaching and therapy can help you live a more compelling and fulfilling life. I know you have heard Rick talk about those benefits, but it’s a new year and a great time to review them.
Financial coaching is useful when:
• You feel “stuck” with a financial decision or with life in general.
• You may not understand why you do what you do.
• You’ve had this dream of……. but have not taken the time to do it.
• You’re waiting until retirement to do ……
• You have some changes going on in your life—retirement, financial loss, lifestyle changes, career moves—and you’re not quite sure what to do next.
• Maybe you’re ready to reinvent yourself.
• You know there is more to life than a 401(k) plan.
If you recognize yourself in one or more of these statements, I can help. You are significant and you have much to offer the world—so don’t wait any longer. Give me a call at 605-343-1400, and we can discuss how I can coach you toward living fully alive and living on purpose.
Coaching from Success into Significance