As if that isn’t enough, I am about to learn again. This week, I am off to Chicago to attend NAPFA’s Mid-West Core Competency Conference. Some of the sessions I’ll be attending are:
- Best (and Worst) Retirement Planning Ideas for Retirement
- Practical Ideas for Real Life Situations
- Obamanomics and Tax Planning
- Current Market Update
- Social Security Reset
- The Importance of Special Needs Trusts for Special Needs Children
- To Roth Or Not To Roth
- Dissecting P&C and Umbrella Insurance
- Estate Planning for Second Marriages
- The Money Makeover Your Clients Need Most: A Close-Up Look at Money and Emotions
And, no, I am not speaking on the last topic! It will be given by Julie Murphy Casserly, someone I’ve never met, so I am looking forward to hearing her, as well as all the other experts on the program.
Of course, as always, I’ll be sharing any new insights and gems with clients. Not to mention I’ll also add another 12 hours of continuing education that I don’t need for anything.