Money skills are the 21st century’s survival skills. You may have a great education, a successful career, or be the best in your field, yet if you don’t understand how to make sound money decisions you won’t be going far. You don’t have to be a genius to make sound money decisions. In this informative presentation, Rick provides straight talk on financial planning, including what insurance you don’t need, when having a will can actually be worse than not having one, and a method of spending yourself to prosperity.
- You will learn the basics of creating a spending plan that really works
- What insurance you need or need to stay away from
- How to determine how much you need to save for retirement
- How to find and hire trustworthy advisers
- Why smart people make dumb money mistakes