In the Great Recession, the Dow Jones Average dropped 54% in just 17 months and then recovered to 85% of its 2007 high. Where and how should you invest now? In this presentation, you will learn several simple ways you can protect yourself from a volatile stock market. You will learn:
- About the changes in the world economy that are taking place
- To consider if we are in a different world calling for different investment strategies
- New strategies to diversify your investment portfolio
- Why your portfolio probably isn’t diversified, even though you think it is
- Why diversification isn’t having money with different advisors, mutual funds, or fund groups
- Why you need some losers in your portfolio
- How successful investing is like a V-8 engine.