The premier financial planning experience of the future could involve a two person team that incorporates a client-focused financial therapist with a technical-oriented financial planner.
Very few planners or therapists are equipped to deliver both. Most embrace the analytical planning or the client relationship. Acquiring the offsetting skill is often viewed as a necessary evil to do what they really love, the planning or the client relationship. With this new model, planners and therapists no longer must fit a round part of their professional interest and personality into a square hole. The result is a phenomenal client experience and a planning team that all function at the top of their skill set.
You will Learn:
1. A method to exponentially improve the client experience
2. Define conjoint financial therapy
3. Identify the benefits of conjoint financial therapy
4. Discuss the challenges of conjoint financial therapy
5. Experience one model of how a financial planner and therapist work conjointly
6. This session will appeal to new and experienced financial planners, financial therapists, and financial coaches, giving them a new vision of what could be.