Free Initial Consultation
Kahler Financial Group offers a free initial consultation. We welcome the opportunity to spend time with you, discussing your individual needs, asking and answering questions, reviewing our unique services, and confirming that KFG is the best fit for helping you achieve your financial goals.
Contact us to schedule your Free Consultation.
Are you going to be able to retire to the lifestyle you dream of?
If you're like most Americans, retirement planning is a major concern for you. Do you worry about:
- The rising cost of healthcare?
- Your ability to leave an inheritance?
- Having to delay the start of your retirement?
- Protecting your assets?
- Converting your assets to retirement income?
Ideally, having enough for retirement means being able to live where and how you want to live, to enjoy long-deferred hobbies, to fulfill dreams such as traveling, to feel secure that you will have the care you may need in old age, and to carry out estate planning that leaves legacies to family members or charitable causes.
If you are worried about being able to enjoy your own retirement, one way to begin easing those concerns is to think consciously and deliberately about what you want retirement to look like. How will you want to spend your time? How and where do you want to live? Realistically, what do you expect your health to be like? Do you look forward to being free to travel, spending time with family, being more involved in your community, or volunteering? What are your retirement dreams?
Whatever they may be, Kahler Financial Group can help you get the most out of life with the money you have.
We will work with you to determine your current financial status, evaluate your goals, develop a sound retirement plan to meet those goals, and monitor your future progress.
Most Recent Posts
- Unlock Your Money Mindset: Transforming Your Relationship with Abundance & Prosperity Summit 2019 – You’re invited
- Entrepreneurial Mindset Can Hinder Wealth Building
- Black Hills Community Theatre presents, “Book of Days” featuring Marcia Kahler
- Hunting For Thistles and Research Apps
- Protect Business, Employees Against Embezzlement
Why Work with Kahler Financial Group?
1. Our Expertise: Kahler Financial Group has been helping individuals and businesses plan for retirement for over 30 years.
2. Our Training: all of our Financial Advisers are Certified Financial Planners (CFP®). In addition, each has completed a master's degree in Financial Planning, Investments or Finance; and has received additional training in finance, real estate, asset protection, investments, and appraisals of real estate and businesses.
3. Our Fee Structure: Kahler Financial Group is a client-focused, Retirement Planning firm that receives no commissions on product recommendations or from third parties such as mutual funds or insurance companies. We have no sales quotas or other mysterious agendas that are typically a reality when working with a non-fiduciary advisor.
4. Our Fiduciary Obligation to our Clients: unlike many traditional brokerage firms, we are legal and ethically bound to reduce conflicts of interest and work in the best interest of our client. Our professionals are advocates working on your behalf.